One place to located in Asia
Marina Bay is one of Asia’s real estate success stories, conceived as a place for financial and multi national companies to prosper.
The Urban Redevelopment Authority’s vision of a ‘Garden City by the Bay’ has delivered a financial powerhouse connecting Singapore to Asia and the rest of the world.
At the heart of this business centre sits Marina One, Asia’s premier office development.
Featured office Highlights
- Approximately 1.88 million sq ft of premium Grade A office space.
- An integrated development with approximately 140,000 sq ft of retail and 1,042 residential apartments.
- Floorplates range from approximately 34,000 sq ft to 100,000 sq ft, the largest in Singapore’s Central Business District.
- 3m clear floor-to-ceiling height (3.8m on high density floors).
- Knock out panels for inter-floor connectivity.
- Panoramic city skyline and sea views.
- Over-300-person auditorium and two 122-person meeting rooms that could be joined to provide a 244-person room.
- Signature restaurants, air-conditioned food court, supermarket, fitness club plus a wide range of F&B outlets and retail services within the retail podium to cater to occupiers’ needs.
- LEED Platinum Pre-Certified and BCA Green Mark Platinum Certified.
- Only integrated development in the city with an approximately 65,000 sq ft bio-diversity garden as the central core on Level 1.
- Flanked by two green parks in Marina Bay – Central Linear Park and Marina Station Square.
- Sky Terrace Gardens on both office towers of approximately 30,000 sq ft with mist pool on Level 4.
- Event spaces on levels 1 and 2, injecting life and buzz to the building.
Marina One - one intersection
Marina One offers excellent connectivity by public transport, car or foot. It sits within easy reach of four MRT lines which are accessible through an air-conditioned Underground Pedestrian Network (UPN) connecting to Raffles Place and Marina Bay Sands. Access by car is just as convenient with major expressways to all areas of Singapore.
- 1. The Westin Singapore
- 2. The Fullerton Bay Hotel
- 3. Customs House
- 4. Ascott Singapore Raffles Place
- 5. Lau Pa Sat
- 6. Hotel Sofitel So Singapore
- 7. Marina Bay Link Mall
- 8. The Promontory @ Marina Bay
- 9. Marina Bay Sands
- 10. Gardens by the Bay
Marina One - One Position
Marina One sits at the centre of Singapore’s new financial district in Marina Bay and neighbours with the swankiest buildings in Singapore’s new CBD. The place where information and ideas are exchanged and deals are done.
- 1. Raffles Place
- 2. Asia Square
- 3. City Hall
- 4. Marina Square
- 5. Suntec City
- 6. Marina Bay Financial Centre
- 7. Millenia Tower/Centennial Tower
- 8. ArtScience Museum
- 9. Singapore Flyer
- 10. Marina Bay Sands
Marina One - Office Test Fit Plans
Singapore's Marina Bay is set to be the Financial Center of the whole Asia.
is designed to be Asia's Best Business Address. Office towers at Marina One are designed to ensure Singapore's place as the financial capital of South-East Asia and a key hub in the world financial system. Marina One Office (Chinese: 滨海盛景商业大厦
) will comprise of two 30-storey prime Grade A commercial towers, Marina One East Tower (Chinese: 滨海盛景东座
) and Marina One West Tower (Chinese: 滨海盛景西座
) - offering 1.88 million square feet of prime office space. Its crown jewels will be two 100,000 square feet office floor plates, one of the largest in Asia.
Marina One is located at the heart of Singapore new Financial Business District. The state-of-the-art office space at Marina One consists of large column-free, symmetrical floorplates, designed specifically for financial services tenants with multiple levels of essential service and back-up systems.
All offices are capable of accommodating trading offices and are equipped with a dual power supply from different substations and dual telecommunications cables routed through different telephone exchanges to ensure 24-hour business connectivity. Marina One is set to be a world-class place to do business.
At Marina One, the environmentally-smart design features include energy-saving ventilation systems and lifts, extensive landscaping, sky terraces and gardens evenly distributed throughout the building to spread the cooling load.
Planned as a ‘City in a Garden’, the office space at Marina One are complemented landscaped public and private gardens that provide open green spaces.
The towers have been developed as a grouping of crystalline forms, sculpted and chamfered to reflect light and provide a sense of depth to the surfaces. The office and residential towers sculpt a dramatic skyline, marking it the dominant focal point along the Marina Bay waterfront.