unveiling the iconic magnificence of
Marina One was unveiled by Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Tun Razak, Prime Minister of Malaysia and Mr Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister of Singapore on 19 February 2013.
in the city awaits
, an award winning integrated development, within the prestigious Marina Bay financial district
, is set to usher in a new concept of living, working and entertaining at the heart of Singapore's vibrant new CBD.
Set amidst an abundance of greenery, Marina One comes alive through the design of world-renowned architect Christoph Ingenhoven
, a leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture and integrated development concepts.
Why Marina One Residences?
- Prime Grade-A office space, luxury residences and unique retail offerings set around lush greenery of over 65,000 sq. ft.
- Connected to 4 out of 6 MRT lines and easy access to major expressways
- Inner city park-like living and working reminiscent of London's Hyde Park
- A highly coveted central location nestled by Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park.
- Sweeping views of Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, the sea and Marina One's lush Green Heart
- A Supergreen integrated development with numerous design, property and sustainability awards
A GREEN ARCHITECTURAL ICON
By being LEED Platinum pre-certified and BCA Green Mark Platinum certified
, Marina One sets the standard for the rest of Asia to follow and its green features include:
- Optimized building orientation and façade to reduce heat gain and glare on the office floor plates by 20%.
- Direct access to Singapore’s MRT network via underground pedestrian links to the Marina Bay and Downtown MRT Stations.
- Environmentally friendly green building products.
- Water efficient features including rainwater harvesting.
- Energy efficient features such as regenerative lift braking, LED lighting controlled by motion sensors and advanced air handling units.
- Greenery at its core and sky gardens to reduce the heat island effect and improve air quality.
- Environmental Management practice implemented throughout the construction process.